Monday, November 9, 2009

U.S.E.D. Recycled Seatbelt Bags

When I was a young raver (I don't want to tell you how long ago that was) the coolest thing to buy was the recycled seatbelt belt. Everyone, but me, had one. Over the last couple of years I have been forwarded this website from many of my friends that live in southern Manitoba. U.S.E.D. takes the recycled seat belts to a new level. They are a family run business that recycles old seat belts into bags & accessories of all sorts, including the classic seatbelt belt. U.S.E.D. creates fashionable handbags, totes, school bags, and shoulder bags. They are so well designed that no one would suspect that they are made from vehicle cast aways.

Find U.S.E.D. bags that are made from 100% recycled seatbelts at:

www.recycledseatbelts.ca

No comments: