Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Booty Cloth Diaper Shop & Glimpse Reviews

Winkler is located about an hour and a half from Winnipeg. There is a little in home shop that sells primarily Canadian made diapers and diaper accessories, specializing in organic and good quality diapers. I know this is Handmade in Manitoba not Canadian Diapers but she does sell locally made diaper wet bags and baby wipe wet bags. I have bought 2 large wet bags and I use them instead of a diaper pail. It is a way smarter idea than a diaper pail because it is pretty, hangs on the door, holds in odors, and can be thrown right in the wash with the diapers. I never have to bleach it or scrub it down to get out the odors and waste. No one even knows that it has a batch of smelly diapers in it because it is made out of nice modern fabric that goes with my washroom. I never get why people would want baby logos or animals on everything that contains baby stuff; like those terrible baby bags that moms all over used to carry around with teddy bear prints or little animals. You can still be a woman when you have a child. Ugh...but that is another story to save for another day when i find some awesome local baby bag maker to gush over. Hmmmm...doesn't Lily Pad make baby bags??...I seem to recall they do.

Back to Baby Booty. Stacey also has a blog with two other women here on blogger called Glimpse and they review Canadian products with giveaways and all that. If you are wondering what is new and cool for you and your baby keep up with their blog.

http://glimpse-reviews.blogspot.com/

So check Stacey out there and order some diaper bags for your next baby shower!

Shop is located:
187 8th Street South, Winkler
(204)325-9366

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I just wanted to say that I no longer sell diapers. I highly recommend contacting Tiny Treehugger Diapers in Winnipeg.