Monday, November 22, 2010

4 Weekends of Shopping Until Christmas: So Get Moving! :)

This weekend coming up has a couple craft sales I have been looking forward too.  Whether I can get to both I don't know but I will try my darndest.  I would like to get to the Manitoba Craft Council Handmade Holiday Sale and the Vineyard Craft Sale.  I wish the MCCHHS would start earlier Friday because I have plans Friday night so I will have to do both Saturday.  I wonder if they will change it for me.  ;)

Here's what's happening.  If you know of any I have missed please let me know and I will add it to the list. handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com

Manitoba Craft Council Handmade Holiday Sale
Friday, Nov. 26th (5pm-10pm)
Saturday, Nov. 27th (10am-4pm)
581 Ellice St
West End Cultural Centre

LITE Wild Blueberry Pancake Breakfast & Craft Fair Fundraiser
November 26th, 2010 (7am-10am)
Indian and Metis Friendship Centre
45 Robinson, at Dufferin
Tickets are $12, $5 for low-income earners and free for children under 12 years, and can be purchased at all Assiniboine Credit Union Locations, at the LITE office (942-8578), or at the door at the Breakfast.

Vineyard Craft Sale
Saturday, Nov 27th (10am - 4pm)
782 Main street
For table info contact Chandra:
wcv.craftsale@gmail.com

MCC Craft & Bake Sale
November 27th
10,000 Villages
134 Plaza Drive

Christmas Craft Sale (Homemade & Homebaked Crafts Only)
November 27th, 2010 (10am-3pm)
Seven Sisters Falls Community Club
53 Elizabeth Cresent
St. Norbert Y Neighbours
November 27th, 2010 (10am-3pm)
Eagles Club in St. Norbert
3459 Pembina Hwy

St.James Y-Neighbors Christmas Craft Sale
November 27th, 2010 (9am-3pm)
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church
910 Sturgeon Road

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to come on Friday night to the WECC! That's when This ain't your Grandma's Craft Sale vendors (like us) will be there.

lulu said...

I know but I am hosting an event in my home....cookie exchange and card making. Very exciting. :) I am hoping to go the TAYGCS in Dec.