Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exousia's Colourful and Fun Jewelry

Winnipeg's Michelle Roy is the creator of Exousia kitschy pop culture jewelry. She has been making and selling jewerly accessories and crafts in Manitoba for about 8 years now. I was able to see her colourful table at the This Ain't Your Grandma's Spring Craft Sale but didn't end up having a card at home to remind me of how to find her so I was very happy when she found me here. I was surprised at the huge variety of jewelry on her etsy site. You will notice from the pieces I have chosen to feature here that she seems to dabble at many different styles and media. It would be easy to find something for everyone especially if you like to stand out and be noticed. I love her Tim Burtan gothic styles. I find them funny and totally wearable. There were many pieces at the show that I know my daughter would love as well...especially the plastic kitschy charm bracelets.

Have a look at her Etsy site or join her Facebook group.

http://www.exousia.etsy.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/exousia/195208425992?ref=ts

3 comments:

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

Michelle has a great eye for the fun and light, nice colour combinations and unusual pieces! love it!!!

Michelle Roy said...

Thanks again so much for running a little feature on my jewelry. <3 exousia

If anyone is interested in joining my fan page please feel free!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/exousia/195208425992?ref=ts

Anonymous said...

I've been a friend and a fan for years. She does great work.