Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crafty Minions: The Handmade and Vintage Sale is May 28th

I just realized that I hadn't posted about this yet.  You all must know how much I like this sale.  It combines awesome handmade items with some vintage treasures...two things I love.  :)  They have a Facebook page about it if you want more details.  I definitely will be at this sale and this is who you will see there:

"One of Winnipeg's biggest indie craft sales features the city's hottest established and emerging crafty superstars including
Head in the Oven
Marathon 1981
Lady T. Tees
Julrei
Midkid
Papertrail Craft Co.
Mrs. Glockenheimen
Bitchin’ Kitsch ‘n’ Kitchen
Lori’s Vintage Purseonalities
Swai Design
Sew Dandee
CJ Tennant
Boomerang 360
Periwinkle Designs
Monkeys, Monsters & More
Everything Is Ticketyboo
Blackbird Bazaar
Echo Creations
Sea Caps
Papergirl

and more"

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196727983682062

No comments: