Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This Weekend's (Oct 29th-Oct 30th) Craft Sales

Just a reminder of what is up this weekend.  I should have done this last week because there were three sales and I hope they all had a good turn out.  Another reminder is that this Saturday is the last day to visit St.Norbert's Farmers Market this year (8am-3pm).


This weekend is probably our slowest weekend for craft fairs.  At least the ones that I know about. Probably due to Halloween activities.  Nevertheless it is a good time to start hunting for Christmas presents.  I always try to spread out my spending over the 3 months prior to Christmas so I don't feel the pain of all the money gone at one time.  :)

Here are the places to be to be this weekend:

Halloween Hoot Craft Sale
October 29th & October 30th (10am-4pm)
St.James Legion, 1755 Portage Ave
Team Diabetes Fundraiser
To obtain application please call Tracey at 799-4905

Fall & Christmas Craft & Bake Sale
October 30th, 2010 (9am-3pm)
Holy Eucharist Parish Hall
226 Leighton Ave

No comments: