Saturday, October 2, 2010

Enthral Design's Amazing Silverwork

Brandi of Enthral Designs is a talented artisan that specializes in hand made silver jewelry. She uses her skills of metalsmithing, working precious metal clay, soldering, & forging to create her truly unique pieces.  She enjoys working with silver art clay, vintage components and recycled items.  This passion started in her as a creative outlet five years ago and now this hobby has become a part time business.

I love silver jewelry and find most hobby jewelry makers use too many other elements that are not me.  I am very drawn to silver and true turquoise.  I should look into that and see what that says about me.  :)

Have a peak at more of her pieces online:
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=10388&op=new&body=1

http://www.facebook.com/enthraldesigns


3 comments:

Brandi of Enthral Designs said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work on your awesome blog!

lulu said...

No prob. I love the belt and the flower pendant!

handmade silver jewelry said...

What a wonderful piece!
Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your work!
That's some really nice stuff!
It's very sophisticated.