Friday, October 15, 2010

Attention All Crafters and Artisans!!

I was thinking about doing a where to find artisans on my blog this month.  There are so many craft & artisan sales in the upcoming months and I thought it would help people find you if I did a post on it.  Ex. Sling sisters will be at this craft sale and this is what they are selling.  It has to be items made locally.  I don't have the time to look up all my past crafters, contact them, and write the notes so I thought I'd post here and if you would like to be featured please email me the craft fairs you can be found at and a description of what you will be selling.  Feel free to email a photo or 2 of some of your wares to include with the posts.  This goes out to new and previously featured artisans, artists, crafters, bakers, and pretty much everything else that can be found at our Manitoba craft shows.

Email me at handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com.  

No comments: