Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heart-Felt Yarn Wreaths

My friend passed on the tip to check out Heart-Felt Yarn Wreaths.  Once I did I realized that I had seen the name before...possibly on the Winnipeg Etsy Street Team and put it in my head as someone I'd have to check out in the near future.  I had figured wreaths would be a good thing to talk about in November...not April but I was wrong.  Her wreaths do not scream Christmas at all.  They are bright and very Springy.  This also makes sense that she will be at the Springs Church Craft Sale this weekend.  Her wreaths are a must have for someplace in your home where you need a cheery focal point.  We all have that needy wall that is calling out for something happy to fill it.  :)  Have a peak at her wreaths at the sale this weekend or online at her many internet stops.

"My name is Katie, and I am the owner and creator of Heartfelt Yarn Wreaths. I live in a cozy home in the Canadian prairies, and am a true prairie girl. I love a good strong cup of coffee, extra butter on my popcorn, and anything stationary related. My current loves include bunting, chevron, and scouring through my Grandma's huge collection of vintage buttons.

I am so enjoying the creativity that this process involves, and love working with others to design something that is special and unique to them. I love custom orders, please do not hesitate to send me a convo with your custom design request!"


http://heartfeltyarnwreaths.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/heartfeltyarnwreathsandaccessories
http://www.etsy.com/shop/heartfeltyarnwreaths




1 comment:

Knitful Dezigns said...

I love this!!!!!!!!!! How awesome, her wreaths are soo beautiful <3