Friday, April 23, 2010

Lots To Do This Weekend

There are 4 Craft Fairs to check out this weekend. I am pretty sure I will be stopping in at the This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Show. I was sad to have missed their Christmas holiday one at Park Theatre so I do not want to miss it this one if at all possible. http://thisaintyourgrandmascraftsale.blogspot.com

Over Christmas I did attend The Last Chance Craft Sale at Club Regent and it was pretty good with many smaller crafters. I would recommend a pop in there if you have the time on Sunday.

It is fun to have the craft fairs kicking up again. There is something to do almost every weekend.

If you know of any craft shows that I am missing please email me at handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com.

2 comments:

lulu said...

So I did make it to the This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Show and it was great. I feel bad for those working the tables because it was very warm in the warehouse. I will write about it a little later. It had some of my favorites and a few new tables that I liked.

Just the Goods said...

Thanks for joining us at TAYGCS, Lulu! It was great to see you, as always =-)