Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trendy Babies

Trendy Babies was introduced to me by one of my readers. This is a local company that sells a wide variety of neat baby things like (pacifier) binky bling & clips, crocheted hats, head bands, bows & bow holders, mitten clips, booties, clothes, and baby room decor and accessories. Amanda is the owner of Trendy Babies and now sells with a group of moms on her Facebook site. It is a great group that buy and trade home made baby things. Trendy Babies sells what it exclaims loudly with it's name. ;) Everything is hip and modern and the fabric choices are bright and trendy. Trendy babies would wow everyone at baby showers and your little one will rock the playgroup in the fashions she offers.

Have a peak at her website or join her Facebook group to see what is current and have a look at all the talented moms that line up to sell with Amanda through Trendy Babies. There is no reason to hit the malls or box stores for baby gifts when we have so many talented artisans that make modern and unique baby goods here in Manitoba. Trendy Babies is just newly featuring this baby nursery mobile made by a Brandon mom. Have a peak and see what else they have to offer.

I asked Amanda to describe Trendy Baby and how it all got started:

"A neat thing about our company is that we are actually a group of 15 mamas working together so its not just me! I started a facebook site just to support local stay at home moms and from there, everything just took off! I currently have a waiting list of 7 moms wanting to join, and I get new inquiries every week. My favorite part about Trendy Babies is that I get to help other stay-at-home moms stay at home! (Actually, that's my second favourite, the best part is being able to trade products with all the other mamas who sell with me. LOL). I have a 9-month old myself so I am constantly trading or buying from the other mamas! No joke!" - Amanda (Owner of Trendy Babies)











Trendy Babies
http://www.trendybabies.ca/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trendy-Babies/112611232108556

No comments: