"Seven members of the Winnipeg Etsy Street Team want to fill your Easter basket with handmade goodies!
To enter for your chance to win a prize pack containing a fantastic array of items, visit the Etsy shops of the following Winnipeg-based crafters and search for our Great Winnipeg Etsy Street Team Easter Egg Hunt image.
Once you’ve found all seven egg images (remember to keep track of the listing identification numbers, visible in the lower right corner of each listing), convo your list to “justthegoods” or email t_krause [at] hotmail [dot] com before Saturday, April 3 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
We will register each participant who has correctly located all seven eggs, and draw one winner on Sunday, April 4. The winner will be notified via Etsy convo or email and will be asked to provide a mailing address to which we will send the prize.
And what exactly is the prize? Check it out!!
- a bracelet from http://EmmsGems.etsy.com (Value $11.00)
- a freehand sculpted flame worked glass maple leaf plus an 18" silk cord with a hand forged closure from http://HeartsOfGlass.etsy.com (Value $20.00)
- a bottle of roll-on fragrance, lanolin lip balm, mini bottle of massage oil, and body butter sample from http://JustTheGoods.etsy.com (Value $14.00)
- a baby onesie from http://KiddleBug.etsy.com (Value $15.00)
- a resistor necklace from http://PeriwinkleDzyns.etsy.com (Value $15.00)
- a notebook from http://PrairiePeasant.etsy.com (Value $20.00)
- a pair of earrings from http://TBeads.etsy.com (Value $12.00)
- One prize will be awarded to one winner
- Giveaway open to entrants from Canada and the continental United States
- One entry per Etsy ID/email address
- We reserve the right to draw an alternate name in the event the winner does not respond within one week"