Portage Place Shopping Centre's Spring Craft Market is May 3rd to 8th and they are recruiting artisans & crafters to fill the tables.
Details about Craft Fair for Shoppers and Artisans:
"• Portage Place held our first craft market in partnership with the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ in December 2009 with over 40 participants between the two locations
• The Spring Craft Market will be taking place from May 3rdto May 8th (Monday-Saturday) just in time for Mother’s Day
• Merchants will be clustered in and around Edmonton Court (the clock tower) on the first level of the shopping centre
• Craft market participants must be selling original, handcrafted products – vendors are not permitted at this sale whatsoever
• The event will be supported by various forms of mass media as well as in- mall signage
• The mall boasts over 155,000 in pedestrian traffic on a weekly basis in May, allowing participants to capitalize on a built-in audience while also promoting the event to your existing client base to draw extra sales"
For full registration information for artisans and crafters email BrittanyL@portageplace.mb.ca.