Monday, February 7, 2011

Upcoming Features Are.......

Yey!  I cleaned out the pantry and found my tin of cards from the December craft sales I visited.  I found a few cards here and there last month but I knew I had a bunch somewhere.   Some were old favourites of mine and here are some of the new ones that I have not written about:

www.ofcourseyoucandistro.com - upcycled rugs
www.door62.com - web & print design
www.maryandmaudestudio.etsy.com
www.TerraCottaPF.com - personal fabricators
www.wanderingthread.ca - fibre art (I have written about but she has some new things.)
www.pamlevenick.etsy.com - photography
www.knittedwhimzy.com
Prairie Girl Pottery
Heike Eidse - Rags & Regalia
My Clementine
www.uptowne.ca
www.etsy.com/shop/sweetdreams3
Tara Lee Garcia - Wine Bottle Glasses
Crochet Design - crochet accessories
A Yarn Lover
Fille Crocheteuse - crochet accessories
Elli & Olli Quilts
www.juliamarkphotography.etsy.com & www.jewelsandghouls.etsy.com - artist & photographer
http://beyondsurrealstudios.com - photography

No comments: