Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I come and I go but I am not dead

Hi All
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be here and there for the next few months traveling and out at the lake so if this blog is silent now and then it isn't dead.  I also feel there is less time in the day for computer time when it is nice and sunny!  I am sure you all know how that is.  I will be visiting the Farmers Markets so I hope to have new artisans to share.  Feel free to email me if there is anyone out there that I have missed or if there is something going on I should let my readers know.  handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great summer everyone!!  Enjoy the access to local foods and local fairs.  Pick up a CSA Farm Share for an abundance of local yummies.  Visit your neighborhood's street parties and get to know neighbors that you haven't met yet.  Drive out to other Manitoban cities' or towns' festival. There is lots of local fun to be had here!!

No comments: