Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crafters Looking For Craft Sales

Hope you all had a fabulous summer with the wonderful heat and no mosquitoes.  I am hoping that we will have a nice, warm, long Fall again like last year.  It makes winter oh so more bearable.  Along with the cold and snow another great phenomena happens at the end of Fall and the start of Winter.....Craft Sale Season.

It looks like the planning is in full gear for Fall and Winter craft sales.  I have had a dozen people emailing me with info about their sales and you can find them along the right side of my blog.  If you are looking to sell your awesome crafts have a peak at the sales that are up and coming and let me know about where you will be too and what you will be selling.  I will be sure to do a write up on you.  :)  If I were you I would hop on it sooner then later because I know tables fill up pretty fast. 

No comments: