Monday, January 10, 2011

Midkid's Art & Craft

I have finally starting digging out my cards from December's craft sales.  I am still on the hunt for a few because I am sure I had a handful and now I have three. Midkid is one of the crafters that I liked.  Midkid is a collection of art&craft by Cara.  Her Facebook page has a good bio on her and photos of her work so this will be an very easy entry for me today.  A perfect way to kick off my first feature in 2011.  :) I love this babywearing pendant.  Nothing is hotter than a guy with a baby in sling.  Have a peak at her bio and the photos below.

"The name "midkid" is inspired by Cara's life. Much like every piece that comes from the label. Cara is a middle child, sandwiched inbetween two brothers capable of mastering any sport. Cara's love for art started at a young age when she started coloring on everything from paper, to walls, to her baby brother. When her clumsiness prevented her from being an allstar like her brothers she found star like qualities in her art.

With that "midkid" was created. Still looking to be that all star, Cara trys to make art&craft in many forms. Currently "midkid" is compiled of paintings, jewellery, photography, murals, and pretty much anything else you can imagine.


Cara loves to be challenged and inspired so she is always happy to accept custom work." - Midkid

Most of Cara's work is arranged through Facebook.  She is also offering any new Facebook friends and blog followers 10% off their order for this month if they mention this blog post.  Happy shopping!!!

www.midkid.ca
www.facebook.com/themidkid
http://www.etsy.com/shop/themidkid


No comments: