Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy Weekend For Cool Craft

I did get to the Crafty Minions and This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Sale this weekend.  Both were good and unique in their own ways.  I didn't buy much but I did grab a few cards for later purchases.  I ended up getting vintage goodies at the Crafty Minions and tonight at the Park Theatre I bought a t-shirt.  I think I have been to a few too many craft sales this year because I have seen a lot of repeat crafters/artisans.  :)   I am sure that I see some artisans more than most of my friends and family (Marathon 1981 and Just The Goods forsure).   I now need to work on my neglected relationships so I am done for craft sales for 2010.  I have many crafters to write about in the future so keep a peak here now and then.  I am not dying here just hanging up my shopping bag for a while. :) 

I will also keep posting about sales if anyone emails me about ones I have missed and I am always glad to post about a new or old artisan so keep emailing me your details to handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com.

Night Night.

1 comment:

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

was great to meet you! Happy Holidays!