Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Siglarr is Winnipeg's Hottest New Product For Troublesome Skin


"I 
started making Siglarr in 2006 when our four kids joined the University swim team. Although they were training in 
a saline pool, they competed in a very chlorinated pool creating various skin problems such as eczema on the face from the water getting trapped around the goggle area. After trying many different creams I started using coconut and olive oil and had very favourable results. With a combination of the four ingredients used in Siglarr today I was able not only to manage their skin problems but clear it up completely.  We now use this cream as our everyday moisturizer it works really well as an eye make-up remover. I have introduced two new products in the same organic base, Siglarr with organic rose hip oil and Siglarr Glacier ( a vapour/muscle rub).  With the same results! 

Please go to my web page for further description of the products and locations:

No comments: