Monday, November 19, 2012

This Weekend's Great Finds and The Craft Sales To Look Forward To This Week

This weekend I finally got to a couple of craft sales and spent too much money as usual.  :)  I got to the Holiday Sale at the Unitarian Church on Wellington and the R.A.Steen Craft Sale.  They were both great and I found some nice things....lots of yummy edible things too.  :)  I bought an apple pie in a mason jar that I am looking forward to eating and a huge loaf of artisan cheddar and onion bread that my friends and I munched on the walk home.  Along with that I got my Just the Goods stash for the beginning of winter, my annual chocolate ornaments, peach blackberry jam (204-654-4281), and red pepper salsa.  I also got my kids' Hello Kitty & Cat in the Hat crocheted hats from the Blessings by Charity table (they are in the top left corner).  My kids will love them.  I unfortunately didn't get very many business cards but I was very interested in Retro Glitz jewelery and may keep an eye on her.  :)

I need to walk the kids to school now so here is what to look forward this weekend:



1st Annual St.Boniface Hospital Research Art & Science Craft Show
Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 (10am-8pm)
St.Boniface Hospital Research Centre
351 Tache Ave
Featuring unique, handmade items.

The Manitoba Craft Council's
Handmade Holiday Sale of Contemporary Craft
Friday, November 23rd, 2012 (5pm-10pm)
Saturday, Novmeber 24th, 2012 (10am-4pm)
318 Ross Street

Vineyard Christmas Craft Sale
November 24th, 2012 (10am-4pm)
Winnipeg Centre Vineyard
782 Main St

Oakville Annual Christmas Craft Sale
Saturday, November 24th, 2012 (10am-3pm)
Oakville Community Hall
55-PTH 331
Oakville, MB (3km south of intersection of Hwy 1 & 13)
More info: contact Barb 204-267-2394

Holiday Craft Show
Saturday, November 24th, 2012 (10am-4pm)
Ecole Lansdowne
715 Wiginton St

Teulon & Area Winterfest Craft Sale
Saturday, November 24th, 2012 (10am-3pm)
Teulon Hall, Teulon, MB
100% Handmade

6th Annual MHV Craft Show
Saturday, November 24th (10am-4pm)
Mennonite Heritage Museum Auditorium, Steinbach
(Located on the #12 Hwy, North of Steinbach)

Altona Craft Sale
November 24th, 2012 (10am-4pm)
The Exchange Building
116 Main St
Altona, MB

No comments: