Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Holiday for Handmade in Manitoba

Hi Folks.  You may have noticed my writing petering out over the last month or so.  Life seems to get pretty busy around Spring and Summer and life seems to move away from the computer.  :)  Summer is here and I will be taking a writing break.  I will still write if I am heading to a craft sale, if someone emails me wanting to be on the blog, or if I see anything else that NEEDS to be written about.  Otherwise I am hoping to be out enjoying what Canada has to offer us.  If you email and do not hear back for a bit don't fret I will get back to you as soon as I can.  In the meantime, if you are looking for new handmade news and artisans keep Made in Manitoba and W.E.S.T. bookmarked or look back at my past posts.  There are many good artisans, artists, and local businesses that I have written about over the last year and a half.  I hope you all enjoy your summer.  Ciao!

No comments: