Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Current Buys From Local Artisans

I had this dress custom made by Michelle at Button Jar. She had one on her blog and I fell in love with it. It is just adorable and she made it long enough so that my daughter can wear it for a couple of years. The shoulders have ties as well. It was beautifully made and the fabrics used are classic and work very well together. My girl calls it her "Princess Dress".

http://thebuttonjargirl.blogspot.com


I got three more pocket bibs from Jaimee at Lilypad. They are perfect for messy kiddos and wash up great! Jaimee has fun fabrics and the prices are between $10-$15 each.

Currently they do not have a lot on their etsy site, one just had a babe and the other is growing one, but they can do custom items quick.

www.lilypadshop.etsy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn! It's true, we love custom orders. Time to post more stuff on etsy, I think!