Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MetzgerStudios' Abstract Artist & Chartered Accountant :)


"My name is Nicole Metzger and all my artwork is under the name MetzgerStudios.

I grew up in the tiny town of Maryfield Saskatchewan, Canada and moved to Brandon Manitoba, Canada when I was eighteen. The purpose of the move was to go to university to take a business degree.

Although I am now finished my degree in something completely different from the arts I have ALWAYS been driven by creativity and artwork. I have had a passion for painting for many years now! I believe in doing the things I love and what makes me happy even though my life has taken a different path from this.  I am now 26 years old and a full time CA and also an artist!

Most of my artwork is modern/abstract style with lots of texture and dimension."


Email: nicolemetzger018@hotmail.com
Phone: 204-730-0282
Website: www.facebook.com/MetzgerStudios
Instagram: nicolemetzger018

No comments: