Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall and Winter Craft Sales??

Hi Folks!  I just wanted to send out a request for those of you with craft sale information to send it my way.  I can add it to my Up and Coming Craft Sale section.  If you'd also like a post on your craft sale closer to the date, send me information about it.  What's handy is who's going to be there (crafters & vendors), anything exciting or new for my readers to look forward to, photos of sale from previous years, contact information, charities you are supporting, and whether you still have space left for potential crafters or vendors.  Email your craft information to handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com.

Thanks!!

Also, I'd recommend adding Made In Manitoba to your Facebook community.  The contributers there always have new information about crafters and events.  It isn't affiliated with Handmade In Manitoba but they have way more information than I will ever have here.  :)  Happy Crafting!

No comments: