Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winnipeg T-Shirt Designer Lady T. Tees

While visiting the holiday craft sales I came across Lady T.Tees at two back to back sales.  I actually just got her info from the Crafty Minions Sale at Aqua Books and then caved and bought one for myself the following night at the This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Sale.  The shirt fits great and the art on the shirts are all hand-printed with original drawings by Tamara Rae Biebrich.  She has a blog with many of her designs.  Have a peak:

http://ladyttees.blogspot.com/

I think I may get a couple other shirts in the near future because I love the one with the woman on the bike and a swimming ladies one that I came across at the sales.  The designs are very retro!

As far as I know she just sales at craft sales but if you check on her blog she may have a way to order custom shirts.  :)



No comments: